In an attempt to implement the consumer business strategy consistently, a leading brand article company in the FMCG industry desired a central restructuring of their supply chain in Belgium and the Netherlands. HPMlog carved the local supply chain networks out of the countries, defined future processes and responsibilities and guaranteed a smooth transfer of inventory.
- Set up and coordinate project team and organisation in the national offices
- Record and define processes and requirements of supply planning and the value-added services
- Define processes and responsibilities related to the sourcing of services
- Reconcile processes with SAP Blue Prints
- Develop new processes and organisation in the supply chains and implement them with local teams
- Establish key account function at the hub for the internal clients the Netherlands and Belgium