Subsidiary of a regional authority for urban development
Development of a logistics concept for trade fairs and events in a listed building, for the open-air space in front of the building as well as access routes.
HPMlog have developed a logistics concept, which, depending on the type and size of the event, provides an appropriate standard solution to logistics questions and utilisation of the available spaces.
- Conduct interviews with project participants (district developers, fair organisers, traffic planners, police, environmental agencies and heritage protection organisations)
- Deduction and coordination of the requirements
- Requirements analysis (spaces, vehicles and equipment)
- Survey of inland transport and the current parking and storage concept (vehicles, equipment and material)
- Develop and evaluate logistics concepts and variants
- Develop a preferred concept that incorporates the necessary flexibility (change in trade fair and event split)
- Prepare documentation to incorporate the total traffic concept