Dealer in connectors
Logistics is a deciding factor in competition in business. On the connectors market, service and logistics play an even more important role. The customised staging of ordered goods – whether in the customer’s Kanban containers or as ready-to-use assembly set on a wind turbine nacelle, the distributor’s logistics are challenging.
The constantly increasing assortment and simultaneous need to guarantee delivery lead to a growing warehouse inventory. To accommodate maximum warehouse capacity while providing greater flexibility in the pick rate at the same time on the existing premises, the aim is to find the best possible way to use the existing space with an innovative technical warehouse solution.
- Prepare technical solutions as well as advantages and disadvantages
- Benchmark feasibility
- Define project task and requirements for a manufacturer ideas competition
- Hold ideas competition for manufacturers and deduce optimum technology with preselected bidders
- Hold functional RFQ for optimum technology
- Support sourcing and coordinate final technical proposal