A leading branded goods manufacturer with a large product line in the consumer goods and industrial sectors
The market volume is growing at an exceedingly fast rate in terms of quality and quantity in eastern European markets. To be able to offer customers sustainable and even better service and thereby strengthen the competitive position, the delivery processes and network for Russia are analysed, studied in reference to their sustainability, and the potential benefits of gradual optimization emphasised.
- Analyse sales volumes for the assortments and coordinate forecasts
- Analyse processes and capacities
- Determine and map the economic limits of the current distribution network
- Map optimisations in the distribution network, in processes and in inventory/merchandise turnover
- Define an action and priority plan to be implemented
- Map out action and priority plan for gradual SAP introduction