Warehouse logistics service provider in Russia
In the past, warehouse logistics service suppliers were only able to survive and succeed in Russia in a highly competitive environment by offering class A warehouse space. Yet the situation has changed considerably in recent years. The leading warehouse service provider recognised the trend very early on and commissioned HPMlog already at the beginning of the new millennium to reorganise the company from a pallet warehouse service provider to a solution-supplying service provider.
- Develop an organisation for a logistics competence centre
- Introduce a new implementation process, from tendering to planning and to the ramp-up
- Introduce a new process-cost-oriented method of calculation
- Train employees without interrupting operations and while projects continue
- Support specific client projects, including optimising of a fashion service provider, planning electronics retail, introducing of value-added services
- Carry out warehouse logistics audits