Within the framework of factory planning, a logistics concept was to be developed for step-by-step implementation and designed to optimise the interaction between production and logistics in regard to layout and processes. The now centralised goods in stock have been reduced and a continuous material and information flow introduced.
- Record actual material flow and actual processes extrapolate quantity structure according to future growth considering internal projects, e.g. implementation of new machines
- Prepare a concept requirements catalogue for the areas inbound/outbound, sampling cabin, central warehouse, transfer aisle and locks and map first optimisation potentials
- Optimise total plant layout Rearrangement of the space functions, incl. drug grinding and warehouse as well as central automatic palletizing
- Develop sampling concept (cabin equipment, automation, ventilation / laminar flow and buffer) in conjunction with the introduction of scanner use in inbound (target processes, documents / labels used, interfaces and hardware)
- Prepare lock concept that considers the different clean room classes (buffer stocks, de-palletizing, expansion and automation)
- Dimension central warehouse (storage shape, automation and construction requirements site occupancy index, cubic index)
- Estimate implementation effort (deadlines and costs) for prepared logistics concept Modification requirements during running operation and step-by-step concept